Evolved Gas Analysis (EGA) is the perfect tool for characterizing the thermal behavior of organics, inorganics, or polymers in more detail, elucidating the chemistry behind the processes.
The PERSEUS® TGA 209 F1 Libra® is robust and stands out by virtue of its high performance, compactness and attractive price. This instrument integrates the small but powerful FT-IR with the TGA and has the potential to fit into any laboratory – be it in universities or industry, quality assurance or development.
Any existing NETZSCH TG 209 F1 Libra® system can be upgraded with the PERSEUS® coupling.
The PERSEUS® TG 209 F1 Libra® can be employed for the following application areas:
- Analysis of Decomposition reactionA decomposition reaction is a thermally induced reaction of a chemical compound forming solid and/or gaseous products. decomposition processes
- Solid-gas reactions
- Compositional analysis
- Evaporation, outgassing
- Detection of volatiles
- Analysis of aging processes
- Desorption behavior
Request a Quote
Affordable Gas Analysis
The unrivaled instrument alliance serves as an innovative coupling technique, even for a narrow budget. It has what it takes to become an integral part of any laboratory and may well become indispensable for future needs.
No Liquid Nitrogen required
The DLaTGS (deuterated L-alanine doped triglycine sulfate) detector operates without the need for liquid nitrogen. This system is thus particularly well-suited for test runs with an autosampler (ASC) or long-term measurements.
Heating of transfer tube
Heating of gas cell
Gas cell length/volume:
70 mm / 5.8 ml (no mirror inside, beam conforming design)
Spectral range of FT-IR data:
350 cm-1 to 8000 cm-1 KBr windows
KBr windows, sealing Viton©
To view the technical data of the TG 209 F1 Libra®, please click HERE.
- Parchment Paper and Silicone Baking Mat – Are They Safe to Use?Application Note
- Material Characterization of Polymers by Methods of Thermal AnalysisApplication Note
- Identification of Polymers in Blends by Means of TGA FT-IR and the NETZSCH-FT-IR Database of PolymerApplication Note
- Detection of Plasticizers in Sporting Goods and Toys by Means of TGA-FT-IRApplication Note
- Quantification of Ammonia Release from Polymer Blowing Agents by Means of TGA-FT-IRApplication Note