Simple solution for basic research and testing, ideal for the roofing industry
The Kinexus DSR-E forms part of a complete dynamic shear rheometer package to meet the demanding needs of research, product development, comparative benchmarking, quality control and assurance required by the global Asphalt / Bitumen Industry with true ‘plug and play’ functionality for all measuring systems and environmental control units. The Kinexus DSR-E enables pioneering Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) based testing while offering access to a full range of standard rheological tests with total flexibility of test design and set-up.
The Kinexus DSR-E
incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols.
- Grade testing to industry standards such as AASHTO and EN specifications with Time-Temperature Superposition for master curve generation.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of liquid binders to solid asphalt cores.
- All modes of rheological operations – StressStress is defined as a level of force applied on a sample with a well-defined cross section. (Stress = force/area). Samples having a circular or rectangular cross section can be compressed or stretched. Elastic materials like rubber can be stretched up to 5 to 10 times their original length.stress control, shear rate control and direct StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain controlled oscillation at demand strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Solids fixtures for measuring fatigue or accumulated strain testing of asphalt cores and Penetrometer adapter for automated penetration testing of asphalt binders.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex materials like asphalt actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gap-setting capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates and cylinder cartridges with interchangeable cups - for a cost-effective solution and widest application coverage.
Request a Quote
Rheology and viscoelasticity
Rheometry - rotational
- Kinetic Analysis of the Shear Viscosity to Predict the Curing Behavior of a 2-Part Epoxy AdhesiveApplication Note
- Studying Curing Behavior of Nail Gels Using RheologyApplication Note
- Rheological Properties of a Lubricating Grease in Accordance with DIN 51810-2Application Note
- Evaluating Non-Linear Visco-Elastic Effects Using Normal Force Measurements on a Rotational Rheometer – Body WashApplication Note
- Determination of Yield Stress of Complex Fluids by Multiple Creep Tests on a Rotational Rheometer – Moisturizing LotionApplication Note
- Why Do You Hit the End of Your Ketchup Bottle? Yield Stress AnalysisApplication Note
- Evaluating Product Delivery Characteristics from a Bottle, Tube or Spray PackApplication Note
- Characterizing the Microstructure of ´Worm-like Micelles` Using RheologyApplication Note