Where Can Thermal Analysis and Rheology Be Found in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
From a disease to the pharmaceutical drug product that comes on the market to fight it, the development of new drugs is going through several stages. Methods of thermal analysis accompany and facilitate Research & Development, scale-up and quality control.
In Which Application Areas Can Thermal Analysis Help?
- Deeper Insight Into the Pyrolysis of Acetylsalicylic Acid by Means of Thermogravimetry and GC-MS, Part 1
- About the Thermal Behavior of Acetylsalicylic Acid and Aspirin
- About the Thermal Behavior of Acetylsalicylic Acid and Aspirin®
- Aluminumchlorohydrate Al2Cl(OH)5
- Amoxicillin: Melting or Degradation? DSC and TGA-FT-IR Provide Answers!
- Aspartame: Sweet Wonder or Allowed Poison? Analysis of Aspartame by Means of DSC and TG-FT-IR.
- Assessing Dispersion Stability Using Oscillation Testing on a Rotational Rheometer – Shower Gels
- Assessing the Dispersion Stability Using Creep Testing on a Rotational Rheometer – Shower Gels
- Behavior of Nipagin under Thermal Influence – Investigations by Means of TGA-FT-IR Coupling
- Challenges in the Storage Behavior of Magnesium Stearate Solved by Means of Thermal Analysis
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Deeper Insight into the Pyrolysis of Acetylsalicylic Acid by Means of Kinetic Analysis, Part 2
- Deeper Insight into the Pyrolysis of Acetylsalicylic Acid by Means of Thermogravimetric Measurements in Various Gas Atmospheres, Part 3
- Dehydration Kinetics and Long-Term Predictions for Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate
- Determination of Yield Stress of Complex Fluids by Multiple Creep Tests on a Rotational Rheometer – Moisturizing Lotion
- Evaluating Non-Linear Visco-Elastic Effects Using Normal Force Measurements on a Rotational Rheometer – Body Wash
- Evaluating the Rheological Properties of Hyaluronic Acid Hydrogels for Dermal Filler Applications
- From Easy Handling to Power Evaluation: TGA-FT-IR Measurement on Diclofenac Sodium
- Good Stability Versus Good Tabletability: The Choice of Modification
- How To Detect Residual Caffeine in Decaffeinated Instant Coffee?
- Influence of the Heating Rate on the Glass Transition of Lactose
- Melting Point Effect of High Pressures of CO2 on a Pharmaceutical Compound Demonstrated with HP-DSC
- Optimizing Dehydration Processes of Pharmaceuticals with NETZSCH Kinetics Neo
- Purity Determination of Nipagin by Means of DSC
- Revealing Sorption/Desorption Properties of Micro-Crystalline Cellulose by Means of STA
- Terminology in Pharmacy – Thermal Analysis Provides the Overall Picture