Join our experts as we present our 2 day Material Characterization Workshop: Rheology in Life Science, in collaboration with the Laboratory of Biomaterials at Rutgers University:
- Understanding the basics of rheology and thermal analysis as invaluable tools to gain insight into your material‘s behavior
- Application discussions including personal care, cosmetics, drug delivery, biomaterials
- Live demonstrations with interpretation of results
- Practical presentations and discussions from academic and industrial experts
- Social and networking evening activities
- Certificate of completion for professional development credits
Find out more about this workshop
Do you have any questions regarding the workshop at Rutgers University?
Get in touch!
You will receive the confirmation of your registration and all payment information by e-mail.
Rheology Sales Manager: West-MidAtlantic
NETZSCH Instruments North America, LLC
Dr. Ling Yang
Intertek Chemicals and Materials
Dr. LiKang Chin
Assistant Teaching Professor