Affordable Gas Analysis
The unrivaled instrument alliance serves as an innovative coupling technique, even for a narrow budget. It has what it takes to become an integral part of any laboratory and indispensible for its future needs.
No Liquid Nitrogen required
The DLaTGS (DLaTGS = deuterated L-alanine doped triglycine sulphate) detector used does not require any liquid nitrogen cooling. This system is therefore particularly well-suited for test runs with an autosampler (ASC) or for measurements of longer duration.
No Separate Transfer Line
The built-in heated gas cell is directly connected to the gas outlet of the furnace via a heated tube. The low volume of this short gas path guarantees fast response and is quite advantageous in cases where condensable evolved gases are present.
No separate FT-IR spectrometer is necessary, the footprint of the PERSEUS® coupling is identical to that of an STA 449 F1 /F3 Jupiter® / TG 209 F1 Libra® alone. This makes the coupled system ideally suited for labs in which space is scarce.
Heating of transfer tube
Heating of gas cell
Gas cell length/volume:
70 mm / 5.8 ml
(no mirror inside, beam conforming design)
Spectral range of FT-IR data:
6000 cm-1 to 500 cm-1
Window ZnSe, sealing Viton©
- Material Characterization of Polymers by Methods of Thermal AnalysisApplication Note
- Identification of Polymers in Blends by Means of TGA FT-IR and the NETZSCH-FT-IR Database of PolymerApplication Note
- Detection of Plasticizers in Sporting Goods and Toys by Means of TGA-FT-IRApplication Note
- Dehydration Kinetics and Long-Term Predictions for Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate DihydrateApplication Note
- Quantification of Ammonia Release from Polymer Blowing Agents by Means of TGA-FT-IRApplication Note
- Thermal Analysis of a PTFE/Graphite Compound by Means of the New Perseus STA 449 FT-IR CouplingApplication Note
- Simultaneous STA-FT-IR on Biomass StrawApplication Note