글로벌 아스팔트 / 비투멘 산업을 위한 표준 동적 전단 레오미터 패키지
Kinexus DSR-III는 글로벌 아스팔트 / 비투멘 업계에서 요구하는 연구, 제품 개발, 경쟁제품 벤치마킹, 품질 관리 및 보증에 관한 까다로운 요구를 충족하는 표준 동적 전단 레오미터 패키지의 일부로서, 모든 측정 시스템 및 환경 제어 장치에 대해 진정한 ‘플러그 앤드 플레이’ 기능을 제공합니다. Kinexus DSR-III는 표준 유변학 시험을 모두 제공하고 시험 설계 및 설정의 완전한 유연성을 제공하는 동시에, 선도적인 표준 측정 절차(SOP) 기반 시험을 지원합니다.
The Kinexus DSR-III
incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols.
- Grade testing to industry standards such as AASHTO and EN specifications with Time-Temperature Superposition for master curve generation.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of liquid binders through to solid asphalt cores.
- All modes of rheological operation – StressStress is defined as a level of force applied on a sample with a well-defined cross section. (Stress = force/area). Samples having a circular or rectangular cross section can be compressed or stretched. Elastic materials like rubber can be stretched up to 5 to 10 times their original length.stress control, shear rate control and direct StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain controlled oscillation at demand StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain amplitude for accurate control of sample strain history.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex materials like asphalt actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates and cylinder cartridges with interchangeable cups - for a cost-effective solution and widest application coverage.
Request a Quote
Rheology and viscoelasticity
Rheometry - rotational