Fascinating Flexibility in Thermal Analysis
The DSC 404 F3 Pegasus®, High-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimeter, is part of the economical NETZSCH F3 -product line, which is specially tailored to the requirements of comparative material characterization and quality control.
The DSC 404 F3 Pegasus®, High-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimeter, can be operated from -150°C to 2000°C with various DTA and DSC sensors that are easily exchangeable by the user and various furnace types (please see accessories).
The sample chamber can be purged with inert or oxidizing gases in order to remove gases evolved from the sample.
The measuring system is vacuum tight (10-4 mbar).
Request a Quote
0.001 K/min to 50 K/min
S, E, K, B, W/Re, SProtected, P
inert, oxidizing, static, dynamic
Extension with unique OTS®® system
- Measurement of the Thermophysical Properties of Pure MolybdenumApplication Note
- PET/PC BlendApplication Sheet
- Cold-Forged IronApplication Sheet
- Silicone Nitride (Green Body)Application Sheet
- DNAApplication Sheet
- Inconel 738Application Sheet
- Inconel 718Application Sheet
- Volcanic Glass - ObsedianApplication Sheet