The heated gas cell can be located in an external module or connected to the INVENIO via the right exit, or the gas cell may be situated at the internal position.
An external gas cell allows the operator access to the FT-IR spectrometer’s great flexibility and makes it possible to add on accessories such as an ATR unit or a microscope.
The gas transfer line is characterized by a low volume and a short capillary length, thus minimizing dilution effects and leading to fast response times. To prevent cold spots and thus condensation of the gases evolved, the entire gas path is heated.
Request a Quote
Gas cell volume and length
Temperature of transfer line
Wave number range:
FT-IR: 8000 cm-1 to 340 cm-1
Coupling: 4400 cm-1 to 600 cm-1
(double window technique KBr+ZnSe)
better than 0.4 cm-1
Transfer line material:
Stainless steel (exchangeable)
Window material gas cell:
ZnSe + KBr
- Shelf Life Determination of Potassium Clavulanate Via ThermogravimetryApplication Note
- Improving Process Conditions – Determining the Thermal Stability of Eudragit® by Means of TGA-FT-IRApplication Note
- TGA-FT-IR for Better Understanding the Degradation of Potassium ClavulanateApplication Note
- TGA-GC-MS Measurements on Pinewood/SapwoodApplication Note
- PTFE – A Fascinating Polymer Investigated by Advanced Thermal Analysis TechniquesApplication Note
- Material Characterization of Polymers by Methods of Thermal AnalysisApplication Note
- Identification of Polymers in Blends by Means of TGA FT-IR and the NETZSCH-FT-IR Database of PolymerApplication Note
- Simultaneous Detection of Organic Functional Groups and Inorganic Molecules in Thiol-Capped ZnO Nanoparticles with Evolved Gas Analysis by FT-IR and MSApplication Note