DSC can be used to study the degree of purity of pharmaceutical active ingredients as derived from melting behavior, the OxidationOxidation can describe different processes in the context of thermal analysis.oxidation of fats and oils, or the Curing (Crosslinking Reactions)Literally translated, the term “crosslinking“ means “cross networking”. In the chemical context, it is used for reactions in which molecules are linked together by introducing covalent bonds and forming three-dimensional networks.curing of adhesives and powder paints as well as many other topics.
With TGA, information can be gathered about such topics as the denaturing of proteins, vapor pressure and solvent content of paints.
Using TMA and DMA, the coefficient of thermal expansion can be determined, and the penetration behavior and visco-elastic behavior of viscous fluids, pastes and powders can be described.
DEA can trace the flow properties of pastes and other masses, even during processing.
WithLFA, the Thermal DiffusivityThermal diffusivity (a with the unit mm2/s) is a material-specific property for characterizing unsteady heat conduction. This value describes how quickly a material reacts to a change in temperature.thermal diffusivity even of melts and liquids can be measured and the Thermal ConductivityThermal conductivity (λ with the unit W/(m•K)) describes the transport of energy – in the form of heat – through a body of mass as the result of a temperature gradient (see fig. 1). According to the second law of thermodynamics, heat always flows in the direction of the lower temperature.thermal conductivity determined.
제약 성분의 순도, 지방과 오일의 산화 혹은 페인트와 접착 성분의 경화 등은 DSC를 통해 알 수 있는 많은 물성들 입니다.
TG를 통해 단백질의 변성, 페인트를 구성하는 용매의 증기압 등에 대한 정보를 알 수 있습니다.
TMA 와 DMA를 사용하여 열팽창 계수와 점성 유체, 페이스트, 분말 상태의 점탄성 거동과 침투 거동을 알 수 있습니다.
DEA는 경화가 진행이 되는 과정 동안 페이스트 상태와 기타 다른 상태의 유전율을 알 수 있습니다.
LFA를 사용하여 고체와 액체의 열확산도와 열전도도가 측정될 수 있습니다.
- Characterizing the Microstructure of ´Worm-like Micelles` Using Rheology
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Effect of Droplet Concentration on Emulsion Viscosity
- Engine Oil
- Ethylene Glycol
- Evaluating Product Spreading Characteristics on Rotational Rheometer Using the Power Law Model
- Evaluating Product Thermal Stability by Temperature Cycling on a Rotational Rheometer
- Gasification of Carbon under a Humid Atmosphere
- How to Measure Viscosity Despite Sedimentation: The Paddle Stirrer
- Insulating Coatings on Paper
- Liquid Sample Holder - Silicon Grease
- OLEDS (Organic Light Emitting Diodes)
- Paraffin PCM
- Polyester Resin on Mineral Wool
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Predicting the Stability of Dispersions with a Yield Stress
- Processing Non-Newtonian Products: Determining the Pressure Drop for a Power Law Fluid Along a Straight Ciruclar Pipe
- Rheological Properties of a Lubricating Grease in Accordance with DIN 51810-2
- Rheological Properties of Lubricating Grease in Accordance with DIN 51810-1
- Sorbitol - Determination of the Glass Transition
- Sorbitol - Phase Transition
- Stearic Acid
- Time to Spec Up? Top Five Reasons to Replace a Viscometer with a Rheometer
- Yield Stress Dependance on Droplet Concentration in Emulsion Systems