Testing system for determining the burning behavior of plastics by oxygen index at ambient temperature in accordance with ISO 4589-2 and ASTM D 2863
Compact and lightweight, the device features a high-resolution touch display for intuitive user guidance. The fully automatic calibration and testing functions make it easy to operate the device. All relevant data such as temperature, flow rate and time are displayed during the test.
Except for the test gases (O2 / N2), all necessary accessories for performing standard tests are included with the device and greatly simplify day-to-day work at the lab.
Request a Quote
Features at a Glance
- Sample holders available for rod-shaped and flat samples
- Easily replaceable borosilicate glass column
- Propane igniter
- Fully automatic calibration
- Automated testing procedure
- User guidance via high-resolution 7“ touch display with brilliant colors and intuitive menu icons
- All necessary accessories for standard tests included with the device (options see separate technical datasheet)
- Single board computer with Windows operating system
- Single license for the LOI software