The world's most sensitive DSR for all construction and petro chemicals testing
The Kinexus Prime DSR+ is a dynamic shear rheometer for research and development requirements in the Asphalt industry, with true ‘plug and play’ functionality for all measuring systems and environmental control units. The Kinexus DSR+ enables pioneering Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) based testing while offering access to a full range of standard rheological tests with total flexibility of test design and set-up.
Request a Quote
The Kinexus Prime DSR+
incorporates technological innovations that enable optimal flexibility in rheological test capabilities and protocols - for meeting quality control requirements in the Asphalt industry.
- Grade testing to industry standards such as AASHTO and EN specifications with Time-Temperature Superposition for master curve generation.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of liquid binders to solid asphalt cores.
- All modes of rheological operations – StressStress is defined as a level of force applied on a sample with a well-defined cross section. (Stress = force/area). Samples having a circular or rectangular cross section can be compressed or stretched. Elastic materials like rubber can be stretched up to 5 to 10 times their original length.stress control, shear rate control and direct StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain controlled oscillation at demand StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain amplitude for accurate control of sample StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain history.
- Access to all rheological tests supplied with the standard Kinexus package in addition to the standard Asphalt software.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up - from sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality to fully customizable test design.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Solids fixtures for measuring fatigue or accumulated StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain testing of asphalt cores and Penetrometer adapter for automated penetration testing of asphalt binders.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex materials like asphalt actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Exceptional vertical travel and gap-setting capabilities with ultra-responsive and highly sensitive normal force system for class-leading performance.
- Unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates and cylinder cartridges with interchangeable cups - for a cost-effective solution and widest application coverage.
The future is now!
Bring our devices into your laboratory with the click of a button.
Simply scan the QR code and get a 3D model of the instrument directly on your mobile phone or tablet. With the help of the latest AR Technology (Artificial Reality), the 3D model can easily be placed in your laboratory in its original life size. This function is browser-based and requires no app.
Find out and be amazed!
- Determining Cure Profile and Post-Cure Shrinkage of Photo-Polymers Using UV Accessory on a Rotational RheometerApplication Note
- Determination of Yield Stress of Complex Fluids by Stress Ramp Test on a Rotational Rheometer – Shower GelsApplication Note
- Polymer Rheology and Molecular MassApplication Note
- DSC and Rotational Rheometry: Two Complementary TechniquesApplication Note
- How to Obtain Shear Viscosity of a Polymer Melt with an Oscillation MeasurementApplication Note
- Thermal and Rheological Characterization of Nail Gel CuringApplication Note
- How Will My Asphalt Binder or Bitumen Behave in the Future?Application Note
- How Does My Powder Flow? In One Minute to the Result with the Kinexus Rotational RheometerApplication Note