What should the perfect hand cream be like? It should, of course, come out of the tube easily when we squeeze it. It should hold its shape well and absorb into the skin fast. With our NETZSCH Kinexus Rotational Rheometer, we can determine the ideal rheological properties of hand cream in terms of shape and viscosity.
Let´s find the ideal cream for you! Watch our new webinar and learn more about:
- Prediction of hand cream behavior with only one measurement: The viscosity curve
- Comparison of the viscosity curves of two different hand creams
- Yield Stress Analysis: What level of pressure is needed, exactly, to induce a flow?
- Automatic measurement evaluation by the rSpace Software
- How to get information about long-term stability in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry
For further information, please watch the webinar held by Claire Strasser, our Rheology Laboratory Expert: The Right Cream for your Hands? Kinexus Helps! – YouTube
More information can also be found on our website:
More insight wanted? Also watch the following videos: