Rotational rheometer for routine and Quality Control testing
The Kinexus lab+ is designed to withstand the rigors of a busy Quality Control laboratory, to provide robust and reliable rheological test capabilities. Ease of use is paramount in this environment, and the rSpace software enables Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven rheological testing for test protocols that can be used company wide.
Request a Quote
The Kinexus lab+ rheometer
can be easily configured to meet routine rheological test requirements for dispersions and other complex fluids and soft solids across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- All modes of rheological operation – StressStress is defined as a level of force applied on a sample with a well-defined cross section. (Stress = force/area). Samples having a circular or rectangular cross section can be compressed or stretched. Elastic materials like rubber can be stretched up to 5 to 10 times their original length.stress control, shear rate control and direct StrainStrain describes a deformation of a material, which is loaded mechanically by an external force or stress. Rubber compounds show creep properties, if a static load is applied.strain controlled oscillation.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up – including sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality for robust Quality Control measurements.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of complex fluids and soft solids, including dispersions, emulsions, polymer and surfactant solutions, pastes and gels.
- Modular rheometer with unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates for a cost-effective solution addressing the widest application coverage.
- Disposable plate option for curing materials
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities offer maximum user access and flexibility for ease of sample loading.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex Non-NewtonianA non-Newtonian fluid is one that exhibits a viscosity that varies as a function of the applied shear rate or shear stress.non-Newtonian materials actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Dynamic shear rheometer configuration for routine and QC testing of asphalt binders.
- Assessing Dispersion Stability Using Oscillation Testing on a Rotational Rheometer – Shower Gels
- Assessing the Dispersion Stability Using Creep Testing on a Rotational Rheometer – Shower Gels
- Challenging Samples: A Solution to Monitor Curing
- Characterizing Gel Properties Using Oscillation Testing on a Rotational Rheometer
- Characterizing Opthalmic Viscosurgical Devices (OVDs) Using a Rotational Rheometer
- Characterizing the Microstructure of ´Worm-like Micelles` Using Rheology
- Determination of Pressure-Sensitive Tack and Adesion Using Axial Measurements on a Rotational Rheometer – Blu-Tack
- Determination of Yield Stress of Complex Fluids by Model Fitting Using a Rotational Rheometer – Gel