DSC can be used to study the degree of purity of pharmaceutical active ingredients as derived from melting behavior, the OxidationOxidation can describe different processes in the context of thermal analysis.oxidation of fats and oils, or the Curing (Crosslinking Reactions)Literally translated, the term “crosslinking“ means “cross networking”. In the chemical context, it is used for reactions in which molecules are linked together by introducing covalent bonds and forming three-dimensional networks.curing of adhesives and powder paints as well as many other topics.
With TGA, information can be gathered about such topics as the denaturing of proteins, vapor pressure and solvent content of paints.
DEA can trace the flow properties of pastes and other masses, even during processing.
WithLFA, the Thermal DiffusivityThermal diffusivity (a with the unit mm2/s) is a material-specific property for characterizing unsteady heat conduction. This value describes how quickly a material reacts to a change in temperature.thermal diffusivity even of melts and liquids can be measured and the Thermal ConductivityThermal conductivity (λ with the unit W/(m•K)) describes the transport of energy – in the form of heat – through a body of mass as the result of a temperature gradient (see fig. 1). According to the second law of thermodynamics, heat always flows in the direction of the lower temperature.thermal conductivity determined.
- Characterizing the Microstructure of ´Worm-like Micelles` Using Rheology
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Effect of Droplet Concentration on Emulsion Viscosity
- Engine Oil
- Ethylene Glycol
- Evaluating Product Spreading Characteristics on Rotational Rheometer Using the Power Law Model
- Evaluating Product Thermal Stability by Temperature Cycling on a Rotational Rheometer
- Gasification of Carbon under a Humid Atmosphere
- How to Measure Viscosity Despite Sedimentation: The Paddle Stirrer
- Insulating Coatings on Paper
- Liquid Sample Holder - Silicon Grease
- OLEDS (Organic Light Emitting Diodes)
- Paraffin PCM
- Polyester Resin on Mineral Wool
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Predicting the Stability of Dispersions with a Yield Stress
- Processing Non-Newtonian Products: Determining the Pressure Drop for a Power Law Fluid Along a Straight Ciruclar Pipe
- Rheological Properties of a Lubricating Grease in Accordance with DIN 51810-2
- Rheological Properties of Lubricating Grease in Accordance with DIN 51810-1
- Sorbitol - Determination of the Glass Transition
- Sorbitol - Phase Transition
- Stearic Acid
- Time to Spec Up? Top Five Reasons to Replace a Viscometer with a Rheometer
- Yield Stress Dependance on Droplet Concentration in Emulsion Systems