What is new in rSpace 2.0
- Software in 6 languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese and Russian
- New action: Switch to page. Chose the page you would like to see during a sequence
- New data export feature: export results as .csv, .txt for individual data processing and LIMS compatibility
- Extensive support by NETZSCH:
Using Team Viewer, we can support directly on your screen
Direct links in the software to support documents like webinars, glossary and more…
Upgrade to rSpace 2.0 for free*
Available from July 21st, 2021.
Please contact your local representativefor getting your upgrade and for further information.
*Additional costs may be incurred for installation by NETZSCH.
Request a Quote
- Predefined sequences meet the needs of QC and industrial users
- Interactive design of the sequences guides the user through the experiment
- Broadest range of compliant tests for asphalt binder rheology, e.g. according to AASHTO
- Report design and export for consistent and convenient documentation
- The Rheology Toolkit, a series of fundamental rheological tests, allows for simple customized testing. Benefit from predefined charts, predefined tables and analysis
- rFinder guides you to the relevant sequences and application notes
Individual and flexible
- Extensive rheological knowledge comes with rSpace: Application Notes, explanations on the rheological background of sequences. Simply accessible through the rFinder
- Research-oriented measurement methods can be build from scratch with the help of sophisticated actions
- rSpace allows you to read out even raw data from your Kinexus
- Import and export of data for analysis
- rSpace as a versatile tool for comprehensive rheological studies: it is also suitable for the processing of external data